With the Fêtes de Genève 2015 now over we'd like to say A HUGE THANKS to all those who came end made this festival such fun - each year it just gets better and better!
The Fêtes de Genève in numbers:
- The biggest free and self-funded event in Switzerland (the festival including the fireworks display is not financed by taxpayers' money)
- More than 60 free concerts at the Scène des Clubs
- 500,000 spectators attended the Grand Fireworks display on 8 August
- 14,000 participants joined in the SlowUp
- Up to 20,000 people enjoyed the festivities each night at the Jardin Anglais
Not to forget the 3,000 people who organised the event and ensured it ran smoothly. We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks for all their hard work!